Cheerpack filling machine
Flexible packaging, Vertical soft pack
CHP-40 This machine is a small-medium rate production filling machine, based on a step by step rotating table on which the pouches are filled and corked and it's designed for packing liquid or paste products into various sizes of pre-made pouches.
The filling machine consists of:
* 1 bag loader
* 1 printing rotary table
* 1 product tank
* 1 filling pump
* 1 filling valve
* 1 vibrating cap supplier
* 1 screwing head
* 1 conveyer exit bags
In the standard version the filling machine can execute the following functions:
1. Automatic loading of pouches onto step by step rotary table.
2. Printing of the filling or the best before date on the pouch.
3. Filling of the pouch through a volumetric dosing pump according to the following cycle:
a). Emptying the pouch of air by the means of vacuum.
b). Filling the product according to the bag capacity.
c). Blowing in the pouch filtered air or gas (nitrogen).
4. Corking of the pouch with PE or PP caps.
5. Discharging of the pouch on a conveyor belt .
The CHP-40 has a nominal speed of 40pcs/min with 330ml. The speed of the filling machine change according to the viscosity and density of the product to fill and according to the pack size. All the main components of the filling machine are in stainless steel AISI 304, according to the food industry requirements.
Automatic CIP system is installed.
- Packaging : from 40 ml to 500 ml
- Speed : max 2400 pcs/hour with 330ml with water
- Filling tolerance : 1% of the pouch volume
- Power consumption : 1500 W
- Electrical supply : 380 V Three Phase/50 Hz. with separate neutral and ground conductors
- Pneumatic supply : compressed air from 6 to 7 bar (atm.)
- Reservoir capacity : 18 litre
- Filling temperature : from -10°C to 90°C max.
- Product feeding : by means of a reservoir with automatic control level and dosing pump
- Pouch loading : by means automatic supply
- Cap supply : PE/PP cap with tamper evident
- Pouch output : in rows on conveyor belt
- Overall dimensions : width 1900 x length 4500 x height 2750 (mm)
- Weight : 1500 kg
- Dosing regulation : manual
- Cycle and function controls : by means of a PLC system, optical sensor and proximity switches
- Error diagnostics : by means of a diagnostic unit with a touch-screen display
1. Ultra clean
2. Application of a membrane onto the spout
3. Remote maintenance via Modem
4. Possibility to fill up to 1500 ml pouches